Tempo Lac-Brome is a non-profit corporation based in Knowlton, Town of Brome Lake. We publish a bilingual community newspaper 10 times a year. Our first issue appeared in December 1983. Our objectives are:
- Foster a greater sense of community in the diverse parts of the Town of Brome Lake and neighbouring communities (Brome, East Bolton, West Bolton, St-Étienne-de-Bolton)
- Publish in French and English in order to serve both language groups, and to promote a better understanding between them
- Keep residents better informed on the workings of municipal governments and of the various organizations and individuals in the area
- Support business activity in the area and provide a medium for publicizing the area to investors, visitors and new residents
- Provide a community forum for all those interested in sharing their views.
Kimberley Allen, Lorraine Briscoe, Suzanne Brochu, John Cameron, Micheline Charbonneau, Guy Côtè, Micheline Croteau, Lizette Gilday, John Griffin, Susan Jacques, Claire Kerrigan, Fred Langan, Meredith MacKeen, Alison Marks, Robert Paterson, Nathalie Rivard, Tony Rotherham.
Brian McCordick, Michel Morin
Vera Franta, Lee Moreland
Lois Bailie, Libby Johnson, Nancy Page